Corydalis Rhizome - Processed (Yan Hu Suo - Cu)
Latin Name: Corydalis Rhizoma Praep.
Treasure of the East brand of herbal extracts features:
- Patented Extraction Methods: Total of 15 patents utilize a new generation of technology, producing granules that dissolve better than other brands
- Only purified water is used to replicate a traditional decoction.
- Evaporated at low temperature vacuum concentration to allow for maximum concentration without damage to delicate constituents.
- Complete capture and re-introduction of volatile oils to maximize flavor and efficacy.
- Spray drying maintains a consistent standard of freshness, color, texture, taste and water content of the herbal extracts.
- Dry granulation allows for the herbal granules to maintain the genuine properties and natural balance of the original ingredients.
Manufactured under strict conditions:
- Extensive GAP
- Good manufacturing certified plant
- Comprehensively tested for potency, authenticity, contaminants, heavy metals and pesticide residues.
- Finger print identification of all botanical ingredient
- 5:1 herb concentration ratio
- Net weight of 3 1/2 OZ (100 grams)
- Product of China