250W Heavy Duty Infrared Heat Lamp
Infrared heat therapy has been known to benefit, often after just a few treatments, include joint pain, muscle strains, skin rashes, acne, boils and some conditions of the eyes, nose, ears and sinuses. Neck, shoulder, elbow, knee and back pain may also respond. The results are more effective when combined with a complete nutritional balancing program.
- Place the lamp approx. 1 feet away from the affected area.
- Shine the lamp for 10 minutes per session.
- Repeat process up to 6 times a day.
The infrared lamp can be freely and easily adjustable in height from 42" to 61". Equipped with 5 heavy duty omni-direction wheels on swivel casters.
- Quick to warm up; and easy to use.
- Heavy duty aluminum build.
- Durable mechanical timer
- 5" diameter infrared light bulb included
- 250 watts
- Made in Korea